Terms & Conditions
Last updated 1st August 2018
- All masters must be paid for before they are released to non account holders.
- Payment terms for account holders is strictly 30 days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate for each day the payment is late and pass on your details to a third party for debt recovery if necessary.
- One set of changes to the mix/mastering is included in the quoted price of a stem mix or stereo master. Additional changes or resupplied stems/pre-masters will incur additional costs.
- The minimum session time is 0.5 hours.
- Any additional passes not booked at the time of the original session will be charged as a full master.
- We reserve the right to charge 50% of the booked session or 1 hour of studio time, whichever is greater, for sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the booking.
- Please check all pre-masters & stems before sending. Once received we will master your track as soon as possible on occasion this can be sooner than the quoted booking time. Re-supplied pre-masters will be charged as a full master.
- All payments must be in Pounds Sterling (GBP), costs for receiving other currency will be recharged.
- All MFiT or MP3 versions should be requested at the time of booking. Additional versions will be charged at the engineer’s hourly rate.
- All masters will be returned as a 24 Bit, 44.1 kHz Master .wav file when supplied in that format unless prior arrangement has been made.
- All stems or pre-masters must be delivered 24 hours prior to your booked session unless prior arrangement has been made. We reserve the right to cancel sessions if the stems / pre-masters have not been supplied in time.
- All bookings will be charged to the person / company making the booking unless advised to invoice another party at the time of the booking. If the invoiced party is a non account holder credit will not be given.
- By booking a session you are agreeing to pay for the time an engineer spends on your track. Mixing and mastering are very subjective so we recommend you supply reference tracks and notes for the engineer to know what you are looking for. If you decide you do not like your mix we will always do our best to revise it until you are happy but you will still have to pay for the engineers time.